[rhn-users] Register system are not seen

Richard Lefebvre Richard.Lefebvre at rqchp.qc.ca
Fri Mar 18 16:59:06 UTC 2005

I tried that, but I don't get the "already registered" prompt. I get
This system has been successfully registered, but the channel
subscriptions were exhausted.

Here is my situation, I have 2 subscriptions (academic licenses)
available. I installed the first server a few weeks ago. All is well
registration seem to go OK, I can to up2date with no problem but I
cannot see the system. I did the second one the same way, all went
OK but I notice I partition the system wrong. So I reinstalled the
system from scratch. But now since 2 system have been registered I
cannot add a third one, and since I cannot see them in rhn, I can't
delete the bad ones.

My boss can see the systems but I cannot. I guess it means I could
register all the systems I want but cannot managed them. Odd structure.
What type of user do I need to be to view the systems? I solved the
problem by having my boss remove the old system.

Richard