[rhn-users] lost /usr/bin/reverse

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Mon Mar 21 16:39:01 UTC 2005

I don't have a /usr/bin/revers.

Try rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/bin/reverse
to find the name of the package that provides the routine,
then remove and re-install that package.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> wolframjar at covad.net 03/21/05 09:07AM >>>
Hello,

   I just installed RHEL v.4 and a set of older routines we used in-
house. During the installation, however, I mistakenly
replaced /usr/bin/reverse with a different routine with identical name.
(The corresponding man-pages also "disappeared".)

   Does anybody know how I could easily re-install that
correct /usr/bin/reverse and man-pages? I suppose one has to search
"somehow" the installation iso-disks and re-do the rpm? Or is there I
place where I could download this for an x86 system?

Thanks for advice,
Wolfram