[rhn-users] up2date

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 3 21:34:36 UTC 2005

Yup.

This is a very rough outline:

Use the server as a machine to download updates.

You need to setup up2date to keep the RPMS when it exits.

once you have a repository set up nfs on the server to share out your
repostitory dir.

On the workstation machines use yum to get the upates from the nfs share. You
will need to download yum.

Good luck