[rhn-users] CLI method for changing host RHN channel subscription?

Doerbeck, Christoph Christoph.Doerbeck at FMR.COM
Mon May 9 14:57:24 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I currently operate a RHN Satellite server with 3 proxies.  I want to
automate a process
to reactivate hosts (essentially registering them to alternate
base+child channels) without
creating a new/duplicate host RHN profile.

Example:  current host is registered to Custom-AS-3-v1 channel
                now I want it registered to Custom-AS-3-v2 channel

Is there a command line method for changing a hosts channel
subscriptions?
Does that make sense?

Christoph