[rhn-users] Seems like https problem !

chirag thakkar ad_chirag at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 10 11:20:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

I try to connect to CyberSource using apache, perl, mod-perl, ssl. For connecting to CyberSource we use merchant id.
On one setup with some specific set of rpms; we can see the merchant id in the Request but not in the Response.
But the same code works on another setup.
It seems like some rpm problem:

Setup where Incorrect response has following rpms:

perl-5.6.1-37.1.99ent

mod_perl-1.26-2
apache-1.3.31-1
openssl-0.9.6b-36
mod_ssl-2.8.19-1

I cant find the rpms for which we get correct response.
Setup where Correct response has been made using an image from another machine. Hence there is no rpm DB.

# rpm -qa --last
error: cannot open Packages index using db1 - No such file or directory (2)

Why "Seems like https problem !"?
I had to modify the apache conf directives for ability to handle perl (using mod_perl) & https correctly. It was openssl + mod-perl problem earlier.

Please suggest asap. Also tell me if u need any more info.

Thanks In Advance,
Chirag Thakkar.