[rhn-users] rpc.mountd: refused mount request ... no export entry

FM dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Thu May 19 12:11:53 UTC 2005

Thanks for the link,

We are using Ldap + kerberos as our authentification backend. All others
servers and stations (mandrake 10.x and Rehhat AS 3) have no mounting
problem.
station1 is not the first station mounting server1.

The only difference is the RedHat version. But I do not know if this a a
issue.

By the way, what is the version of NFS on the V4 version ?

Thank you all for your help !