[rhn-users] Re: Problems with mkisofs

Jorge jorge at sur-se.com
Mon May 23 10:00:27 UTC 2005

Hi. Thanks for your answer. I have another question. How can I use filename
with more than 8 characteres into iso file? I see mkisofs rename files with
than 8 characteres.

"Kueffer, Walter K (PIP - San Diego)" <wk at hp.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:ACA38D24CB855146A6166BD0D30E74F2013C16E6 at cacexc06.americas.cpqcorp.net...
Use the -graft-points option...

mkisofs -o backup.iso -J -A -V -R -graft-points "/=/home/ctl/sur"
"/=/home/dataos/doc" "/-/home/datos/fire"

Walter