Fwd: [rhn-users] RHN Ent.4 Kernel Source

Kvetch kvetch at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:02:01 UTC 2005

No, isn't that just the source for building another binary rpm, not
the actual source of the kernel?  I am looking for the actual source
of the kernel like
https://rhn.redhat.com/network/software/packages/details.pxt?pid=313934
https://rhn.redhat.com/network/software/packages/name_overview.pxt?package_name=kernel-source&channel_arch_ia32=&channel_arch_ia64=&channel_arch_x86_64=&search_subscribed_channels=1

Thanks,