[rhn-users] Is there a real RHN Users list?

Jon Etkins Jetkins at austinlogistics.com
Tue May 31 22:56:43 UTC 2005

I joined this list thinking I would find discussion of the RedHat Network.
Silly me - it appears that it's actually for general discussion among folks
who just happen to use RHN, today's thread on up2date notwithstanding.

So, can anyone point me towards a list that discusses RHN itself, including
problems with RHN availability, up2date, etc, without any general Linux
traffic?

Thanks,

Jon Etkins
IT Administration & Support
Austin Logistics, Inc
ph:  (512) 651-5641
fax: (512) 329-5625

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in and transmitted with this email, including any
attachments, is confidential and/or proprietary information of Austin
Logistics Incorporated, and is intended only for a specific addressee or
addressees.  If there is an agreement concerning the treatment of
confidential or proprietary information in force between Austin Logistics
Incorporated and the recipient, this message and any attachments shall be
treated as confidential in accordance with the terms of such agreement.
Any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of the information
contained in and transmitted with this email by or to anyone other than the
intended recipient or such recipient's authorized agent is unauthorized and
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by email immediately and then delete it along with any
attachments.  Thank you.