[rhn-users] ATI FireGL V3100?

Hopson, Russell Russell_Hopson at brown.edu
Tue Nov 15 18:46:37 UTC 2005

Hi Scott,

I have an HP XW4300 dual boot with the ATI FireGL V3100 running RHEL AS
3 installed from the update 2 level (2.4.21-15.EL.img).  It won't boot
up with the latest kernel update (2.4.21-32) but it will boot off the
update 2 kernel.  When attempting to boot off the latest kernel I get
fatal errors.

My XF86Config file is attached.

Russ

Russ Hopson, Ph.D.