[rhn-users] Issue with SAN

lin77sys lin77sys at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 16 06:55:25 UTC 2005

   Hi, try to refresh the driver of HBA (if you had
Emulex and QLogic driver you can) with a rescan
operation. See details on their web site.
   I was trying to update visible LUNs from a server
without unmounting file system (Linux EXT3) for
dynamic space update. This was one of solution gived
to me.
   I don't know if it works because I didn't try it
yet, but may be it could be useful to you.

   Bye.