[rhn-users] Update won't work

Michael Lamia michael.lamia at philips.com
Fri Oct 7 20:35:24 UTC 2005

yes, i am getting out to the internet through the web browser.  The proxy
is configured correctly

Michael A. Lamia
Systems Administrator
Philips - Advance Transformer Corporation
(847) 768-7782
michael.lamia at philips.com

                                       "Red Hat Network Users List"
                                       <rhn-users at redhat.com>
     "Quince, Devin"                                                    cc
     <dquince at Intrado.com
     >                                                             Subject
                                       RE: [rhn-users] Update won't work
     Sent by:                                               Classification
     rhn-users-bounces at re
     dhat.com

     10/07/2005 03:33 PM

      Please respond to
       Red Hat Network
          Users List
     <rhn-users at redhat.co
              m>

Did you verify that the config is set to use a proxy if your company has
one? Up2date often looses its proxy settings.