[rhn-users] Preventing Duplicate Registrations in RHN

alvan.cottrell at bt.com alvan.cottrell at bt.com
Mon Oct 17 12:46:26 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Can anyone one help.
I attempting to do server build on a Dell 2850 ( has no floppy drive )
using a kick start. I'm using a usb floppy which loads but comes back
with a message "hardware cannot be found" So I downloaded the device
drivers from Dell and now when I do

"Linux ks=floppy:/ks.cfg" it ask if I have the disk I click yes, it then
gives me the option of reading the disk from either sda or hda (I choose
sda) but when I load the floppy and click ok it doesn't to read it, as
it repeats the request.

I have also tried this with a CD.

Can any one help...

Alvan