[rhn-users] phpinfo no display in firefox

jack craig jackc at imageintegration.com
Wed Oct 26 19:01:02 UTC 2005

hi liz,

your number 1 will never happen here, we don need no steekin Windoz!

but when i tried your number 2, i got ...

*Security Alert!* The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.

This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This
means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI
variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.

For more information as to /why/ this behaviour exists, see the manual
page for CGI security <http://php.net/security.cgi-bin>.

For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this
webserver, consult the installation file that came with this
distribution, or visit the manual page <http://php.net/install.windows>.

kinky! maybe the why will give me a clue here, thx,jackc...