[rhn-users] RHES 4.1 and iSCSI

Robert Saylor robert at techknow.com
Tue Sep 20 18:53:29 UTC 2005

I actually use to test this at IBM about 4 - 5 months ago. I don't have the
driver but from my testing you had to do the following:

1. Remove the iSCSI HBA from the server
2. Install Linux
3. Re-compile iSCSI HBA
4. Shutdown server, install iSCSI HBA and turn on server

Then your iSCSI adapter should work and be able to configure the drives.

It's been a while for me so hope this helps.

Robert Saylor
Manager
Turnkey Hosting
http://www.turnkeyresellers.com