[rhn-users] Where do I get the kernel source

Joao Silva antigos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:25:37 UTC 2005

[root at pastinhas2 root]# up2date redhat-rpm-config rpm-build

Error Message:
    Service not enabled for system profile: "pastinhas2"
Error Class Code: 31
Error Class Info:
     This system does not have a valid entitlement for Red Hat Network.
     Please visit https://rhn.redhat.com/network/systems/entitlements.pxt
     or login at https://rhn.redhat.com, and from the "Systems" tab,
     select "System Entitlements" to enable RHN service for this system.
Explanation:
     An error has occurred while processing your request. If this problem
     persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
     If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
     details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
     details on how to reproduce this problem.

http://alumni.deec.uc.pt/~garridos
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/JCGSS