[rhn-users] Installing Linux Enterprise WS

Jeff Blossom jblossom at mn.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 22:39:48 UTC 2006

I found out what happened.  When I downloaded the Disk from RHN and
burned the files to disk. They were burned to the CD incorrectly due to
windows incompatability.  I had to find a different CD burner software
that supports ISO and burn new CD's.  After burning the new CD's with a
the new CD burner software, I was able to boot off the CD's. It worked.
I downloaded DeepBurner Pro, its free software.

Jeff B.