[rhn-users] up2date stalling

Tim Suter tsuter at cait.org
Mon Apr 3 18:32:19 UTC 2006

More precisely, the download rate up2date is reporting over 1500 kB/sec
and then it just stalls.  It only seems to stall when it peaks and
sustains for a short period.  Normally, my average is around 700 kB/sec.

I know with wget, they have a --limit-rate function that works good as I
have had to use it on occasion in order to complete downloads.

Anything like that with up2date?  Is it in a config file or a command
line switch?