[rhn-users] Mesa errors.

Craig M. Jameson cjarith at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 20:36:00 UTC 2006

I have installed Mesa and ran some of the demos, but when I try to
compile a program using it, I get a slew of the following type of error:

.../lib/libOSMesa.so: undefined reference to `_swrast_choose_triangle'
.../lib/libOSMesa.so: undefined reference to `_mesa_problem'
.../lib/libOSMesa.so: undefined reference to `_mesa_add_renderbuffer'
.../lib/libOSMesa.so: undefined reference to `_swrast_DestroyContext'

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Craig.