[rhn-users] System Time Fast

Jon Etkins jetkins at austinlogistics.com
Fri Apr 21 16:59:54 UTC 2006

I suspect you're right, but my response was reasonable given the
supplied information - "I'm running a HP ML370 Server" - which implies
one box and gives no clue as to age for those of us that don't know HP
from a hole in the ground.

When seeking help, it helps to provide detailed information. :)

Cheers,

Jon Etkins
Network & IT Administrator
Austin Logistics, Incorporated