[rhn-users] How To Get The Entitlements To Which We Are Entitled

katsumi liquer katsumi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:02:27 UTC 2006

Hi Matt,

I just recently had the same problem. The reason was because the
Entitlements we were entitled too were not connected with our Account
ID. In your case, I imagine that the current RHN network account
you're using isn't connected properly with the entitlements you
purchased. I called RedHat's toll free number, and the were able to
locate the other accounts and merge that data into the current account
-- I imagine that they can do the same for you, hopefully.

Take care,
katsu