[rhn-users] The purpose of this mailing list

jef e jef_umd at umd.umich.edu
Mon Aug 21 20:05:44 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> How does this sound?:
>
> "Discussions about using Red Hat Network to apply updates to Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux, including discussion about particular Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux updates."
>
> Is this too broad? How do / have you found this list most useful? Let's
> focus the purpose towards that.

I think it's a good start, but despite all good intentions to make the
description as accurate as possible, I think that you might need to
actually include what the list *isn't* for.

Perhaps also include pointers to the other lists,  so that those folks
that do need help can get better results from the proper community of
users.

jef