[rhn-users] Kernel source

Lamon, Frank III Frank_LaMon at csx.com
Wed Dec 6 02:19:02 UTC 2006

You probably need the kernel source for the current running kernel
`uname -r`
It looks like you have the source for the latest kernel, but not the
actual kernel which means you're probably still running a previous
kernel version. You'll need to either upgrade your kernel or go find the
devel pkg for your current kernel.

Frank L.