[rhn-users] Login

Wolfram R. Jarisch wolfram at cyber-inc.us
Thu Dec 7 16:53:36 UTC 2006

Hi Philippe,

There is a very useful software package DenyHosts at

http://denyhosts.sourceforge.net/

See also the reviews listed there.

We have been using this system for about a year (still with version 2.2
- with possible minor bugs that take a bit longer to shut out a hacking
IP than specified). The system has been very reliable, as verified by
our own automated tracker for login attempts.

A newer version 2.5 is available.

With best wishes,
Dr. Wolfram Jarisch
Cyber Technology, Inc.