[rhn-users] Login

Rajan Mithani rajan.mithani at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 08:53:55 UTC 2006

Hi, Rajan Mithani here...
Friends if u wann to block any perticular IP you can use IPCHAINS (
IPTABLES) which acts as a FIREWALL to block various IP Addresses
Also using IPTABLES you can restict variou outside user to access SSH,
FTP n various other services...
This is one way to allow security for outsiders..

For further contacts
Rajan Mithani
RHCE.
+91 9890312230