[rhn-users] Sendmail sender apache at localhost.localdomain

Rigoberto Corujo rcorujo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 21:29:54 UTC 2006

One thing to try would be to edit
"/etc/mail/submit.cf" and modify the "Dj" entry to
contain a valid domain name such as "Djabc.com", for
example, then restart sendmail.  I believe there is a
"submit.mc" file, or something like that, which you
may have to modify to make the change permanent.  Try
the "submit.cf" file first, though.

Rigoberto