[rhn-users] XServer Problem in RHEL 3 AS

N.R.Raghu nrraghu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 22:06:56 UTC 2006

Hi All,

  I have installed RHEL 3 AS and Oracle 9i R2 on my Computer few weeks ago.I am not able to start Graphical Mode in my Computer.

  It gives the error XIO:fatal IO error "(connection reset by peer) on xserver":0.0after 0 requests (0 known processed)with 0 events remaining

  When I checked the log file,it said Fatal Error: could not open default font 'fixed'.

  How do I fix this ?Please help me.

Bye 4 now,

N.R.Raghu