[rhn-users] Online Help

Riley, Liz (ACHE) Liz.Riley at smiths-aerospace.com
Wed Jan 25 19:44:20 UTC 2006

Assuming the machine is duel boot not using a vmware product, make sure that exactly the same info is in your linux network config, as it is your windows. Same IP, netmask, gateway, dns etc.

You said you tried to configure eth0, but couldnt get online, why not, what happened, what did you see, not see, is eth0 there or has it not recognised your wireless network card, is in fact eth0 the non wireless network card perhaps?

  _____