[rhn-users] RedHat Cluster Suite issues

Greg Rodenhiser grodenhi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:04:15 UTC 2006

I had a similar problem...  Ensure that each node has an entry in /etc/hosts
for all the other nodes in the cluster (including itself).  And most
importantly, ensure (in /etc/hosts) that the 127.0.0.1 line does NOT have a
listing containing the host name of the host, it should be listed as
localhost localhost.localdomain ONLY!!.  After you make changes the easiest
is to simply reboot.