[rhn-users] Re: channel question

Brian J Spooner spooner at sas.upenn.edu
Sun Jul 2 17:33:56 UTC 2006

I have two licenses.  both are unexpired.  this one expires in September;
the other in December.  So it has to be something else.  any other ideas?
brian

"Lamon, Frank III" <Frank_LaMon at csx.com> wrote:

It looks like your out of licenses. If this server was inactive/removed
and another added it would take its' license or maybe it's as simple as
one of your licenses expired. Remember you can't use ES licenses for AS
systems and vice versa.