[rhn-users] How to specify mounting options with kickstart

David A. Ranch dranch at trinnet.net
Tue Jul 18 17:35:13 UTC 2006

This seems like standard /etc/fstab stuff.  Look at the "mount" man page
but this should get you going.  This is output from my machine so you
will need to modify it to map to your setup accordingly:

LABEL=/boot1            /boot                   ext3    ro       1 2
/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol02 /tmp                    ext3    nosuid 1 2

--David