[rhn-users] Installing Package Groups Post-Installation

Matt Brock mbrock at gameaccount.com
Fri Jun 2 16:46:34 UTC 2006

Hi.

I have a very simple question and I guess there must be a
straightforward answer but I can't seem to figure out what it is.

I've installed a very basic install of Red Hat Enterprise ES 4 Update 3
on a server - just the Base package group - and now the server is up and
running I want to install other package groups, specifically the
Development Tools package group. How do I do this now? I can't find any
obvious way of doing it.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Matt.