[rhn-users] Re: http error

Peter Kühnlein p at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Jun 11 15:03:21 UTC 2006

Dear Abhi,
That's what you wrote before. I guess the error occurs still, i.e.? Did
you check your /usr/lib/libaprutil-0.so.0? Is it there? Else you need to
install it. Check permissions. is it readable at least? What's the
result of "ls -l /usr/lib/libaprutil-0.so.0"? Mail me offline, we'll get
it running...

Peter

--
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net
"To ask when you already know is politeness.

Upcoming event:
http://www.constraints-in-discourse.org/cid06