[rhn-users] Windows and Linux Formatted FAT32

Riley, Liz (ACHE) Liz.Riley at smiths-aerospace.com
Fri Jun 16 06:55:17 UTC 2006

Sorry, Im confused.

You had some partitions, /boot was hda5 but moved to 6 when you made a
windows partition. you then created another which came in as hda13

you formatted hda13 as fat32 but windows wont see it as a drive?, it
appears in disk manager as fat32 unknown.. well perhaps thats coz its
not ntfs? Why didnt you just create it in windows if you wanted a
windows partition?

but then you ask how to go about it, go about what? and you wanted to
know how to format a partition so it doesnt display in windows.. Well,
any linux drive probably wont show, or using things like tweakUI you can
hide drive letters.

  _____