[rhn-users] LVM

Travers Hogan travers.hogan at calyx.ie
Mon Jun 26 12:42:34 UTC 2006

greg,
some servers do not support linux on hardware raid, only software raid. I had same problem with a hp dl320 that got shipped with the sata option. The only raid option was software raid although hardware raid was possible from a windows OS. The scsi option backplane did support linux on a 5i+ plus raid controller. My apologies I was not aware the pe 6800 supported linux hardware raid.
rgds
Trav