[rhn-users] Iwill DK88 hangs randomly during init with sata raid card

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 8 19:19:23 UTC 2006

Thanks for the tips David, unfortunately nosmp caused a crash
of some sort (it was pretty much all gibberish) before
starting init.  The other two had no effect.  For a while IRQ
balance wasn't shutting down properly, and every time that
happened I would get this boot up failure.  However, now it
doesn't seem reproducible.  I may try update 3 and see how it
works.
Benj