[rhn-users] I am new to adding printers to Red Hat Linux AS. We can add the printer using the GUI, but when I t

Craig M. Jameson cjarith at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 05:47:58 UTC 2006

I believe the command line sends the print job to the default printer.

To set it system wide, try clicking "Applications", then "System
Settings", then "Printing". Set the default printer there.

For individual users, click "Applications", "Preferences", "More
Preferences", "Default Printer".

Good Luck.

Craig.