[rhn-users] Autostart Cognos ReportNet

Feliciano, Alfred feliciano at shawmutcorporation.com
Tue Mar 28 17:26:48 UTC 2006

Hello -

We here are very new to the Linux world.  What I'm wondering is if there is
anyone out there that is running Cognos ReportNet?  If so, how do I make it
so that all of the ReportNet services start on bootup.  Currently, I have to
start Cognos Configuration manually and then start the ReportNet service
(which automatically starts many things, including Tomcat).  Cognos isn't
very helpful, referring me to my Linux Administrator (me).

I have tried modifying my rc.local file.  Works great for auto-starting DB2,
but not much else.  Thanks.

Alfred Feliciano
Shawmut Corporation