[rhn-users] cron path failure

Riley, Liz (ACHE) Liz.Riley at smiths-aerospace.com
Tue May 9 12:45:51 UTC 2006

Ive never used cron like that, if I want a path I have a script I run,
and that script sets up all I need, plus where humanly possible, Id put
the full path in too.

When you're setting your job, sure its being added to /etc/crontab? And
not one of the scripts that's referenced from there? Or in the user
lists? For example, roots would go into /var/spool/cron/root

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.