[rhn-users] Redhat Bug: changing the priority

sailaja.reddy at wipro.com sailaja.reddy at wipro.com
Tue May 16 11:56:57 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I have opened 1 TR in redhat bugzilla 3 weeks back. Till now this TR
state is "NEW" only. I would like to change the priority of this TR to
"HIGH" for the quick resolution of the bug (current "priority" is:
normal, which came automatically). Unfortunately I am not able to change
this. The way I am getting the option to change the "severity", option
is not available to change "priority". Could you please suggest how
should I change the bug "priority" to "HIGH"?

Please direct me if this channel is not proper to ask these queries.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sailaja