[rhn-users] Upgrade Linux

Troy A Franklin troy.franklin at louisville.edu
Thu May 25 13:32:32 UTC 2006

Tim,
Thanks for the info.  Do you have any documentation to support this?  I
am several 2.1 servers that I would like to upgrade to 3.0, or will the
upgrade only work from 3->4.  Thanks for any/all help.
Troy

>>> "Tim Evans" <tkevans at tkevans.com> 5/25/2006 9:23:55 AM >>>
On Thu, 25 May 2006 09:17:55 -0400, Kathi Gifford-Hauser wrote
> I have the same dilemma am upgrading from RH ES 3 to RH ES 4 and am
doing
> an entire reinstall.
> If there is an easier way, could you please provide more details.

Not much in the way of details.  I put in the CD-ROM, entered "linux
update"
and went away for an hour.  It just worked.
--
Tim Evans, TKEvans.com, Inc.    |    5 Chestnut Court
tkevans at tkevans.com             |    Owings Mills, MD 21117