[rhn-users] Re: NTP

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Fri Nov 3 20:20:35 UTC 2006

HI.

many lists there.

nahant-list 	Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (Nahant) Discussion List

Redhat-ccm-list 	Discussion about the Red Hat Enterprise Applications family
Redhat-devel-list 	Red Hat developer's list
Redhat-install-list 	Getting started with Red Hat Linux
redhat-list 	General Red Hat Linux discussion list
redhat-list-de 	Red Hat users list (german version)
Redhat-migration-list 	Discussion group concerning migration to Red Hat
Linux
Redhat-ppp-list 	Setting up dialup networking
Redhat-s390-list 	[no description available]
Redhat-secure-server 	CLOSED
redhat-sysadmin-list 	[no description available]
Rhel-rt-external 	Development discussions for realtime variant of RHEL -
external list
Rhel-support-list 	[no description available]
rhelv5-announce 	Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (Tikanga) announcement
mailing-list
rhelv5-beta-list 	Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (Tikanga) Beta releases
discussion mailing-list
rhn-outage-list 	Announcements Related to RHN Service Interruptions
rhn-satellite-users 	[no description available]
rhn-users 	Discussions about Red Hat Network (rhn.redhat.com)

I would suggest the redhat-list or a version specific list (e.g.,
nahant-list).

   Alfred