[rhn-users] A problem about download ISOs from RHN

Wolfram R. Jarisch wolfram at cyber-inc.us
Wed Nov 8 15:10:15 UTC 2006

Dear Yuan Kong,

It seems that the problem is (was?) with Verizon (U.S. Internet Service
Provider). After your mail we received a few more "BAD SSL Certificate"
messages. We send email to Verizon re this matter and the "BAD SSL
Certificate" messages have ended.

What had surprised me was that you had combined English with the German
mail closure "Mit Freundlichen Grüßen" - a phrase I have used and would
not expect to find on rhn-users. That sounded "fishy" to me in the
context of a "BAD SSL Certificate" message. Sorry for the confusion.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Wolfram