[rhn-users] Httpd Server Problem

Mike M. Bracanovic mikeb at Cyclonx.com
Wed Oct 25 17:09:26 UTC 2006

 I was wondering if you cold help me. Currentlly I have Fedora Core version 3 and due to my internet provider I can not use port 80. I have two servers, one is setup for httpd port 8085 second 8090 and is functioning just fine. I did upgrade to Version 5 and now I am unable to use any port bu the default which is port 80. If I change it to any port but 80 service will not start. I am having the sam problem with version 4. Tried CentOS 4.0 and is giving me the same problem.
Thank you for your help.
Mike,