[rhn-users] Auto Errata Update Broken

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 16:39:25 UTC 2006

inode0 wrote:
> The release notes for 4.1.2 also suggested this was fixed and one
> response to our technical support ticket told us it was fixed during
> one day not associated with an RHN version bump.

For this particular issue it would be possible (to my knowledge) to
alleviate the problem without a version bump; I was assuming the version
bump (and fix the release notes referred to) indicated another fix for
it but my assumption may have been wrong.

>> Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue.
>
> Not one single machine at our site has the gzip errata scheduled at
> this time according to RHN and only 14 are listed as being affected by
> this errata. I think that number is two orders of magnitude off unless
> I'm missing something.

OK, let me look into this further and get back to you. If anyone else is
continuing to see this behavior be sure to report it.

~m