[rhn-users] internet configuration

Mansour, Michael michael.mansour at hp.com
Fri Sep 1 01:56:07 UTC 2006

Hi Greg,

I don't agree with you. This list should NOT be considered a general Red
Hat list. If things can't stay on topic then people like me who wish to
**HELP people with RHN-related issues** will just unsubscribe.

You're entitled to your opinion but this is not an anarchy. Red Hat
didn't intend this list to be general Red Hat related list, Red Hat
intended it to be RHN related. The fact is, if queries are unrelated,
they belong in other lists.

Regards,

Michael.