[rhn-users] internet configuration

Mansour, Michael michael.mansour at hp.com
Fri Sep 1 07:15:53 UTC 2006

Hi Sammy,

I've just answered another email explaining my position.

Please note I was not trying to be rude, but this is akin to a Windows
admin (or Tru64 UNIX admin, or HP-UX admin, or Solaris admin) coming
into this list and asking for help on any of those platforms.

Sure I know them all very well as I work with them every single day, and
I'm sure others would too, but that is not to say this is the
appropriate list to ask such questions. There are better suited mailing
lists for that.

Regards,

Michael.