[rhn-users] internet configuration

Sammy Msafiri sammy at somak-nairobi.com
Fri Sep 1 07:34:41 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for the info. My apologies to the RHN users.

But I always believe a more soft approach in correcting the misplaced
Questions and a litle advice as to where to go, like what some have
suggested would have saved the day.

I believe a good teacher does not leave a school because a new student
Has walked into a wrong class room. But he should advice the student
Accordingly and continue with his class.

I salute all gurus out there who provide valuable solutions to all sort
of problems to newbies in the class. We need you all, please do not
abandon the class. That's the only way knowledge is passed on and
advanced to the new and future generations.

Be blessed.

Sammy.