[rhn-users] Re: The purpose of this mailing list

jef e jef_umd at umd.umich.edu
Wed Sep 6 13:14:59 UTC 2006

Thanks for the changes, Máirín. We really appreciate the attempt to get
things on track for the list!

Andy Purkiss-Trew wrote:
> And could we also have some more regular input from Redhat employees to
> keep the list on topic, rather than relying on external people trying to
> do the job.

I think that this would do the most good for helping to keep things on
track. A gentle reminder from someone official could work wonders to
stop the "Who made you king of the list" flame wars that often break out.

Thanks again,

jef