[rhn-users] RHN Shows out of date machines as up to date

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 15:05:52 UTC 2006

Hi John,

inode0 wrote:
> I've noticed over the past couple of weeks that when new errata get
> released my machines show themselves to be out of date but RHN does
> not. Even after waiting a day RHN doesn't seem to catch on that these
> systems are out of date.

Good news, we also pushed a fix for this last night - (second bullet in
release notes:
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/help/release-notes/hosted/rhn414/rhn-release-notes-en.jsp)

Please let us know if it continues to be a problem. I understand &
apologize for the problems that these issues have caused you & your
users. Thanks for taking the time to continually give us good feedback!

~m